Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit some websites.
You can disable any cookies already stored on your computer, but these may stop our website from functioning properly.
Privacy Statement: What data do we store
If a user enters their name, email address or telephone number on this website, in order to register to receive information, such as Prayer Diaries etc. or to contact us by submitting a enquiry, the information will be stored in a database in order to send out the relevant information to meet the request. By submitting such a request you agree to us holding this information.
Where the data is held
We maintain a secure database of names, email addresses and contact details (when supplied) on a server maintained by Church Desk. To see their Data Usage policy please go to their website.
The following is strictly necessary in the operation of our website.
This Website Will:
- Add names and contact details to the database in order for us to send you any information requested.
This Website Will:
- Offer Live Chat Support (If available)
This Website may use third party products and hence cookies to:
- Allow you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook (If available)
- Collect usage information to see how the site is performing. (For example via Google Analystics.)
This website will not
- Share any personal information with third parties for the use of marketing, advertising or in order for them to contact you directly.
Who has access to the data:
Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of the site (administration, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner.
To find out what information is being held about you please contact the Data Controller:
St Mark's Church,
External Companies' Links